Spinning your wheels?
Hop on your racing bike and leave it all behind you.
When you’re hungry for exercise, try our Racing Bike Special.
No one can run at top speed 24/7. To find your way back to your own personal rhythm: Out of the office chair, into the saddle. Treat yourself to a time out and focus your attention on each turn of the pedals.
Nature in the regions of JUFA Hotels feature a wonderful mix of mountains and lakes. On panoramic roads with great views, our racing bike tours go through idyllic towns and villages steeped in tradition, past the shores of lakes, and across Alpine meadows in bloom.
You’re on a roll again thanks to our JUFA Racing Bike Special!
On the road in the JUFA Hotels racing bike regions
- Volcanoland Tour
- Appleland and Pöllauer Tour
- Appleland & Almenland Tour
- Graz Hill Tour
- Karawanken Tour
- Transalp Road Munich-Venice
- Dolomites Tour
- Bannwaldsee Tour
- Kaunertaler Glacier Road
- Alpenchallenge Lenzerheide
Our seal of quality
Accredited with the ADFC Bett+Bike seal of quality, selected JUFA Hotels offer top quality amenities and services:
- Lockable storage options
- Basic repair kits at the hotel
- Luggage transport on request
- Drying room for clothing and gear
- Healthy culinary options
- Available with just one overnight stay
Our offers for your racing bike trip
Perfect training location
Looking for an ideal location for a racing bike training camp? Then you’ll feel good all over at one of our JUFA Hotels.
- Excellent sports infrastructure at the hotel
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet
- Great opportunities for circular tours in the regions
- Flat, hilly, and mountainous stages for perfect training
- Regeneration in the hotel’s own wellness and quiet areas
- Informational materials and maps for tours available at the hotel
Rest for tired feet
After a draining bike tour, there’s nothing better than a nice soak in hot thermal waters. It’s time to finally rest your tired legs and enjoy some well-earned relaxation.
Recharge your batteries at any of the number of thermal spas and indoor pools near our JUFA Hotels and replenish your energy for the next big tour!
Vulcania300 is the longest continuous cycle path in Austria—exactly 300 km long and far from roads with heavy traffic.
As its name suggests, Styrian Volcano Land is characterized by extinct volcanic cones as well as breathtaking views of idyllic fields and sleepy towns, orchards, steep slopes, and the famous Riegersburg fortress.
- 300 kilometers of continuous bike paths far from expressways and highways
- 4000 meter elevation gain
- Passes through 30 communities in Styrian Volcano Land