Hotels & Regions
Skiing and hiking holiday in the Liechtenstein Alps
Free in July & August
Breakfast, lunch & dinner
Treasure hunt in Malbun
Top activities in Liechtenstein
Bergbahnen Malbun cable cars
Hiking in Liechtenstein
Skiing and hiking here is a pleasure guaranteed with a quality seal! Our JUFA Hotel is nestled in the Turna and Pradamee Alps in the resort of the municipality of Triesenberg, the breathtaking panorama itself would warrant a quality seal!
We have specially-equipped rooms available for our holidaymakers who suffer from allergies – the mountain air and our care will allow you to breathe freely, as well as enjoy a fantastic night´s sleep! Our cafe pampers visitors with a panoramic terrace and lots of sun and cinematographic mountain scenery. After hiking or skiing, we recommend the alpine wellness area for deep relaxation with sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin and rest zone.
Kids can look forward to the children´s play area, “Kinderland” and everyone is welcome in the sports gym.
Adventure awaits you right in front of the JUFA Hotel Malbun – Alpin-Resort***s! You start your tours from a high valley to romantic alpine meadows and slopes at 5.300 – 6.600 feet above sea level. The family-friendly ski region has a total of 23 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes for any requirement.
- 66 rooms with SH/WC/TV/Safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- right on the slope
- Café, Restaurant & Sun terrace
- Games room
- Spa area
- Ski storage room and dry room
- Disabled access / obstacle-free
- Modern conference technology
- 5 Seminar and Workshop rooms
- from 50 to 185m²
- for up to 135 participants
- Attractive seminar packages
- Dogs are welcome (May to October)
- Parking on-site free of charge
- Facilities for allergy-sufferers
Feel comfortable on vacation...
Best attractions in the local areaShow map
Cross-country skiing in Steg
15 km of cross-country ski trails, 3 km of which are even illuminated, can be found in the cross-country skiing eldorado Steg/Valüna. The varied and clear round track is suitable for beginners as well as for professionals. With a day ticket or a weekly ticket you can enjoy a real cross-country skiing vacation.
Tamina Therme Bad Ragaz
In the Tamina Therme Bad Ragaz with sauna village and wellness area you will experience the healing thermal water in its purest form and a sauna culture. On 7000m2 you bathe in the wonderfully warm water.
Clear air, impressive mountains, deep blue lakes and above all the Heidi myth, which has retained its great magic: In the vacation region Heidiland, Lake Walen and the summer and winter sports area Flumserberg form the backdrop for leisure experiences with added value.
Further information: Vacation region Heidiland
Seminars & conferences
The JUFA Hotel Malbun*** is your competent conference hotel for seminars, international congresses, team meetings and multi-day workshops in Malbun in Liechtenstein.
- 5 modern seminar rooms for up to 135 people
- (435 m²)
- 200 people in the largest room (small sports hall)
- 66 rooms (handicapped accessible)
- stress-free arrival by car & train
- hotel parking lot (free parking spaces)
Here you will find all information about equipment and booking
of the JUFA seminar hotel in Malbun in Liechtenstein:
A culinary vacation
What would a family holiday be without being indulged with delicacies? Whether you are a hotel guest or restaurant visitor, the JUFA Hotels offer fresh, regional and varied breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet for you.
We are happy to prepare vegetarian or vegan dishes for you!
Location & getting here
Contact & address
Arriving by car
- Zürich – Sargans – Vaduz (approx. 110km, 1.5 hrs.)
- Geneva – Bern – Zürich – Sargans (N 13) – Vaduz (approx. 400km, 4.5 hrs.)
- Munich – Bregenz – Feldkirch – Vaduz (approx. 250km, 3 hrs.)
- Innsbruck – Feldkirch – Vaduz (approx. 170km, 3 hrs.)
- Vienna – Salzburg – Innsbruck – Feldkirch – Vaduz (approx. 670km, 8-9 hours.)
Guests can make use of the free parking spaces for cars and buses.
Travelling by train
Travel to Sargans (17km from Vaduz), Buchs/SG (7km from Vaduz) or Feldkirch / A (15km from Vaduz) – there are bus connections from here. In addition, there is a synchronised service (Line 21) operated by LieMobil (Liechtenstein bus company) to the “Bergbahnen” bus stop.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fair cancellation
- Exclusive family benefits
Im interested in the offer JUFA Hotel Malbun***s in the .