Don't be afraid to put some skin in the game on the slopes.
Joke aside: we offer serious ski touring adventures.
Too much going on in your daily life? Instead of doubting your strength, we say: you don’t need to grow a thicker skin – all you need is a smoother skin for your snowshoes. With the right equipment, conquering any mountain is a blast.
Take a deep breath instead of losing your cool.
Grab your ski touring backpack, throw on the skins to your skis or splitboard, and off you go. Far from the crowded slopes and without a lift line in sight, it’s just you, your friends, and endless snowy vistas. Step by step, on your own terms, you climb towards the summit: breathing in the crisp mountain air, letting the winter sun kiss the tip of your nose, and feeling that heartwarming sense of freedom in the mountains.
We’re where the mountains are.
You’ll often find JUFA Hotels tucked away in quaint mountain regions, off the beaten path. Here, there are many lesser-known peaks and trails waiting to be discovered – with ample room at the summit for that perfect selfie. We’re deeply rooted in these areas, and it’s where we feel most at home. That’s why no two JUFA Hotels are alike.
Basecamp and safe haven
26 JUFA Hotels serve as the perfect starting point for a cozy ski touring vacation, whether you’re with family, friends, or part of a mountain club. A hearty breakfast buffet ensures a strong start, and the JUFA Hotels snack box keeps your energy up during your trek.
In the evenings, our inviting café and lounge areas beckon, perfect for winding down with a well-earned summit beer or a comforting cup of hot chocolate.
To rejuvenate tired legs, head to the sauna, and you’ll be as good as new for the next day’s adventures. After such a delightful day, all that’s left is to blissfully sink into bed and sleep like a baby.
Explore the JUFA ski touring regions
- Rosskogel (650 m ascent)
- Almkogel (1.000 m ascent)
- Loser (600-900 m ascent)
- Tauplitzalm (740 m ascent)
- Hochmühleck (900 m ascent)
- Frauenalpe (410-1.000 m ascent)
- Greim (830 m ascent)
- Grebenzenhöhe (640 m ascent)
- Deneck (1.300 m ascent)
- Zirbitzkogel (780 m ascent)
- Großes Bärneck (1.050 m ascent)
- Hühnereck (970 m ascent)
- Schreinl (840 m ascent)
- Wolfnalmspitze (950 m ascent)
- Night ski tour Riesneralm
- Stadelstein (1.200 m ascent)
- Schwarzenstein (870 m ascent)
- Kragelschinken & Plöschkogel (960 m ascent)
- Wildfeld (1.060 m ascent)
- Donnersalpe (800 m ascent)
- Krahbergzinken (400 m ascent)
- Hochwurzen-Guschen (720 m ascent)
- Pleschnitzzinken (990 m ascent)
- Gumpeneck (1.140 m ascent)
- Abendskitour Hochwurzen
- Hohe Veitsch mit Schallerrinne (810 m ascent)
- Hohe Veitsch von der Brunnalm (900 m ascent)
- Hohe Veitsch über Sonnkogel (930 m ascent)
- Hundschupfenloch (830 m ascent)
- Hennekopf (710 m ascent)
- Piz Buin (1.280 m ascent)
- Saarbrücker Hütte (800 m ascent)
- Seelücke (1.000 m ascent)
- Night ski tour Gargellen
- Tiroler Kogel (420 m ascent)
- Hennesteck (640 m ascent)
- Törlstein (610 m ascent)
- Bürgeralpe (400 m ascent)
- Schönberg (810 m ascent)
- Oberzalimkopf (1.200 m ascent)
- Bürserberg (430 m ascent)
- Schillerkopf (700 m ascent)
Offers for your ski touring vacations
Kick back and relax
After an intense ski tour to a snowy peak and a lungful of fresh winter air, what more could you ask for? Break a sweat and then put your feet up. Many JUFA Hotels offer small sauna areas and others boast cozy spa areas for relaxation, like the JUFA Hotel Pyhrn-Priel*** with its three saunas and a relaxation area. At JUFA Alpenhotel Saalbach****, you’ll find 250 m² of pure relaxation.
Ski touring vacation for all!
Whether you’re looking to tackle a quick trek up the JUFA Hotel’s local hill or embark on a snowy winter hike, the many different snowshoeing routes mirror the unique character of each JUFA Hotel.Go to room categories