Hotels & Regions
Family experience & training camp in the thermal land
at the hotel
Sports hall & artificial turf pitch
with GenussCard included
Fresh & regional products
The JUFA Hotel Fürstenfeld***s, capital of the great East Styrian thermal region with exciting history, is rightly considered the ideal destination for athletes, families and seminar organizers – in every season!
State-of-the-art sports facilities are available at the sports resort: An artificial turf pitch for soccer training and matches and multi-purpose halls for indoor sports such as badminton, volleyball, basketball and handball. A special treat for hotel guests is free admission to the outdoor pool Fürstenfeld, the largest pool in Austria. The climbing hall Fürstenfeld, one of the 10 largest climbing halls in Austria, is directly connected to the JUFA Hotel. Hotel guests receive a 15% discount on admission.
Real players will certainly feel at home with us: beach soccer, sand volleyball court, fun court, billiards, a four-lane sports bowling alley, indoor sports area and a playground fulfill many wishes for playful pastimes. Of course, there is also a bike rental service!
- 63 rooms with SH/WC/TV/Safe
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Parking on-site free of charge
- Café & Sun terrace
- Games room
- Bike Rental
- Disabled access / obstacle-free
- Dogs are welcome
- 2 sports gyms
- Artificial lawn for football matches
- Climbing & boulder Hall
- Indoor - children's play area
- Vespa rental
- E-service station
- 3 workshop and seminar facilities
Feel comfortable on vacation...
Best attractions in the local areaShow map
H2O Thermal Bath
The H2O Thermal Bath offers swimming and sliding fun on over 1,000 m² of water surface. Those seeking relaxation will find the necessary peace and quiet to switch off and unwind in the warm and cosy atmosphere of the sauna world.
✓ included with the GenussCard!
Fürstenfeld Climbing Hall
Right near the JUFA Hotel Fürstenfeld***s! Climbing hall with over 1,000 m² of climbing area, speed climbing wall, climbing dome and boulder cave both for professionals and beginners.
Seminars & conferences
JUFA Hotel Fürstenfeld***s is your competent partner for seminars, events, congresses, team meetings or workshops lasting several days.
- 3 seminar and workshop rooms
- Modern conference technology
- Attractive seminar packages
- Individual catering options
Sporty in Fürstenfeld
The JUFA Hotel Fürstenfeld***s offers professional opportunities for sports clubs, sports groups and training camps. Professional football teams and hobby teams will find ideal training conditions on the artificial pitch.
in the hotel
- 2-fold sports hall: suitable for volleyball, basketball, handball, badminton, martial arts
- sport bowling alleys: 4, 2 of which are especially suitable for children or families
- natural grass field
- bike rental
in the nearer surroundings
- Climbing hall Fürstenfeld with bouldering walls (directly at the JUFA Hotel, the second largest climbing hall in Styria, closed in July & August)
- Athletics facility: 400 m running track (approx. 1 km away)
- 3-fold sports hall (city hall Fürstenfeld)
- Indoor and outdoor tennis courts (300 m away)
- Outdoor swimming pool (approx. 2 km away)
Experiential education programmes
A culinary vacation
What would a family holiday be without being indulged with delicacies? Whether you are a hotel guest or restaurant visitor, the JUFA Hotels offer fresh, regional and varied breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet for you.
We are happy to prepare vegetarian or vegan dishes for you!
Location & getting here
Contact & address
Arriving by car
A2 south motorway take the exit Fürstenfeld – stay in the direction Fürstenfeld/Hungary – after you enter the town of Fürstenfeld at the third roundabout take the first exit (right) – the JUFA Hotel Fürstenfeld – Sport-Resort***s is on the right side after 400 m.
Travelling by train
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fair cancellation
- Exclusive family benefits
Im interested in the offer JUFA Hotel Fürstenfeld***s in the .